“An Italian word meaning all or together”
Non-juried exhibit ~ Aug 5th – August 26th
Artist Reception – August 5th, 5:30-7 pm
This non-juried exhibit will feature an adult category as well as a child category. 1 submission per artist. All artists must register and pay online by July 25th midnight. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Open to artists. The artist can be as creative as they want there is no theme. Artwork can not be larger than 36” in any direction. Work must be wired and ready to hang. All work must be for sale. No NFS will be considered.
Adult (over 18): The entry fee is $20 for 1 work.
Child (under 18): The entry fee is $15
- Register online – pay your entry fee by July 25th. No walk in’s accepted.
- All works must be dropped off at the gallery on July 29th & 30th, 11-4 pm. No exceptions.
- Works must be wired and ready to hang. Un-wired works will not be hung.
- All work must be labeled on the back:
- There will be a consignment form sent to you after you register online.
Return of Work:
Great care will be taken with all work, but artists are responsible for insuring their own work if they wish. Arts Mill Gallery will not be responsible for any loss or damage to work while on the premises or in transit to or from the gallery. The submission of a work of art to this exhibition shall be understood to constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to the conditions set forth in this prospectus.
To Enter: Use our PayPal link in this description to proceed with payment. Your payment will serve as your acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in this prospectus. Fees are non-refundable.